Indian Academy Group of Institutions
The objective of the website redesign case study was to enable easier browsing, and to help users find relevant content easily. The case study illustrates how they implemented new design combinations while still preserving the purpose of the existing pages.
Website Re Design Objectives
- Redesign Their Website and make it look Modern.
- Give each Institution a landing page while ensuring that the Group’s identity is retained.
- Make the Website Responsive
- Simplify the News, Events and Gallery Update Process
- Simplify the Menu Structure
- Fasttrack Development to less than a month to ensure Marketing does not get impacted.
Were the Objectives Met?Each objective was met with the following solutions
- The new design is dynamic and presents a upmarket feel to the Website
- Each institution retains its individuality without loosing the User Experience of being part of a larger Group.
- The new website of Indian Academy adapts to all devices automatically
- News and Events are workflow driven and allows for easy updates.
- The new menu system is high on user experience and allows the user to navigate seamlessly across the website.
- Complete the website redesign in a span of 4 weeks time
- Project Start to Finish in 23 Days
- 112 Published Posts
- 347 Published Pages
- 452 Optimized Images
- 16 Menu Structures
- Innovative News, Events Workflow
- Faculty with Bio Module
- Alumni Stories Module